||Germination means to start growing. Seeds don't germinate until they have water, temperature and a good location.
||How does the amount of water affect how many days it takes to germinate.
||If we give more water to the seed then it will germinate faster
||1. get three petri dishes with paper towel in them
2. put 10 seeds in each petri dish
3. water the first petri dish with 3 mml of water
4. water the second petri dish with 6 mml of water
5. water the third petri dish with 9 mml of water.
6. repeat the same thing every other day until all the seeds have germinated
||Middle School Students (grades 6,7,8)
||DeWitt Middle School