Welcome to FCHS Lash Spring 2019
My students exhibit a wide range of ability and scientific interest level. They enjoy field investigations, hands on activities, and science experiments.
About Our Class
- Teacher: Frances Lash
- Grades: High School Students (Grades 9,10,11,12)
What We're Doing
- Planning to Start: 2019-03-11
- Planning to End: 2019-04-12
- Theme: What about Pollen? (pollen and pollination)
- Course: Biology II: Ecology
Gain an appreciation of the importance of pollen/pollination.
Understand the life cycle of plants.
Understand plant anatomy and build base to improve plant identification skills.